Monday, March 2, 2009

1.3.2009 - Our 1st Anniversary ~~

1st of March marked a wonderful day for both of us. Its our 1st year anniversary together. ***muax baby muax*** On the special night, we had our dinner at Elephant Cafe & Bistro. We reached there around 7pm from our home. I been there before but forgot when was it already.. long long time ago.. after ages .. the place still the same.. no changes at all.

For my darling, this was her first time. Anyway, we kinda disappointed with this place lo... coz the foods was quite expensive with small portion too.. not enough to fill up my stomach. Haha..




Interior view

Our drinks ~ Plum & 3 sours and Strawberry milk shake

# Darling ordered Chessy chicken chop #


My cabonara fried chicken chop c/w mushroom soup

After the dinner, we dropped by at Patio and met Greg there who celebrated his 21st grand birthday with his friends. Patio was closed for business on that night coz it reserved by him.

Then later, we headed to our home.

# Black forest ordered from Taka #

To my dear Angel, I love you always,muax !~!~!

No comments: