Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Grand Opening Gala Dinner

A week before, i was told by my sis that she had two tickets for a dinner a Pullman Hotel. By that time i was curious and asked her how much was the ticket . She replied me RM250. Then i was O.o.. wow so expensive. I straight away told her i want go for that dinner. Haha... After few days, this two tickets reached my home.

Admit one only.. our table no. ~ Table 70.

Was my first time attend such a GRAND GALA DINNER with my dear. proud proud..

Registration needed before entered the hall.. Saw some familiar face there too..

Nice decoration ~~~ Western style..

My model posing there at pre-function area


Pre-dinner drinks & canapes

In the hall ~~~ Colosseum

Menu of the night.

The arrival of Sarawak Chief Minister accompanied by his bodyguards





Dishes of the night ~~ Western style..




Performance by Chinatown Shanghai..Not sure imported from China or New York

Host of the night..

Ang mo ladies with ang mo guy ~ =p

Us ~ Picha taken by Frankie.. Thank to him much much.

Group picha with the host


The gala dinner ended with fireworks display

No comments: