Tuesday, February 24, 2009

McD @ Kuching International Airport

Last Sunday, wake up quite early in the morning, around 7am.. then do nothing..coz bro fetch my mum to market.. not me.. so as usual just sat in the living room and read newspaper. After that i went for breakfast with mum n bro at Mitsu Mitsu, Green Height (darling, will bring u there for breakfast, since you never been there) and headed to Ming Kiong Garden to look for some mango, but unfornately no stock available there. Then go home.. home sweet home.. hehe

Normally, i will stay at home on Sunday doing my own stuff and just relaxing there. I call up my dear2 as well, to make sure she wake up and having her breakfast on time.. she told me she watching movie there. While doing my stuff, i also online. dear2 also online after 1 hour later. Suddenly she told me want go to airport around 5pm.. i so curious and asking y lo.. she going to send her primary classmate, Jerome who leaving to Perth. She going to fetch Kelly, but end up kena put aeroplane by her, so juz come n fetch me along wif her bro.

Around 4pm, we reach at airport and decided to have our lunch at McD.. our first time there wor..

Sure take some pichas oso...






I had my McChicken burger n she ordered Double cheese burger

(no pic. taken for her burger, paisei ya :-)

Since there still alot of extra time, we walked around in the airport visited those perfume n toy outlet. i was so attracted by the toys there... Hehe.. around 5.15pm, Jerome n his parents walked to check in counter, he so happy n surprise that we went to airport to send him off. After that, his parents bought us for a treat at KFC. (OMG.. ate McD n KFC at the same time) Anyway, thanks alot to his parents. While eating, we oso chatting around...

Lastly, wish you all the best, Jerome.. Good Luck in your study and take care.

Cheers.
YL~

No comments: