Friday, December 26, 2008

One TJ

This is my 1st post in my life.hehe... My post will be very simple and easy to understand...blog as simple as possible..长话短说... i think blogging is a good way for us to express out our feeling no matter happy - sad - angry or etc. Express it out... Ok.... no much loso.... start blog liao.. kin ah kin ah..

Last Sunday, me and my dar dar n her bro. went to One TJ. It's located at Jalan Stutong. Just went there and walk around.It is a IT mall for various kind of computer, IT accessories. Alot shop to be open soon such as bookstore, saloon,computer shop,...Unfortunately most of them still under renovation. We drop by one of the IT store - 3E.. i bought a 2GB kingston pendrive for myself and 2GB memory card for my dear.

After buying those stuff.. we fill up our stomach.There is a foodcourt there. One thing is weird -- whenever make order of the food,you need to order it thru the food stall, then they will give you the order code,then pay it at the counter, of course, and cashier will print another order code, bring the order code to the stall to collect the food.Why don make thing simple, just order and pay directly at the stall. Hehe...

The outlook of One TJ

SAMBA foodcourt



View of the food court


Cute cartoon character ~ i like that little batman .. is cute.

P/s:. Hopefully this place will be a good location for all of us to find what we need for the IT accessories in future time.

2 comments:

aNgeL-cuPid said...

Geng worh! someone know how to crop pics liu~ hahaha! pictures taken nicer than mine. so kns!

Anonymous said...

yalo yalo.. geng ho.. u the 1st person give me comment on my post..kam sia ya..